Forgot and/or Reset Password (Standard response to the cardholder that has forgotten their password)
Forgetting a password is common and happens to the best of us! In fact, it’s the most common reason for password reset requests.
Whether you no longer know your password or you simply want to proactively update it, below are step-by-step instructions for changing your password.
Resetting Your Chek Password:
To reset your Chek password and regain access to your account, please follow these simple steps:
- Within the Chek mobile app or the web based online cardholder portal, click on “forgot password”.
- Make sure you have updated to the newest version of the Chek mobile app. Click on the link that is sent in the email and create a new password.
- Login with your email and new password from the main login screen. Links to download the Chek Mobile App:
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
- Checking Your Account Profile
- Checking Your Account Contact Information